Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My baby is not a baby anymore!

I got pictures of Aria done this last weekend, and after getting them back and seeing how big she looks I have realized that my baby is growing up too fast! Makes me sad, but I have to say it has been incredible to watch her advance in the last six months. Her vocabulary and ability to understand and follow directions has grown so much...she is quite the little character now.

Here are the best pictures from her latest session. Well really these are the ONLY six good pictures from the entire session. By the end of this appointment I was so exhausted. Aria thought everything in the room was "mine" and decided from the very beginning that she was going to try and control how things went. All of the stuffed animals, props, blocks and cars (which were all in plain site and within her reach) were now her toys. Instead of sitting nicely in the rocking chair, she wanted to rock "her" ducky in the rocking chair. Then they wanted her to sit on a high stool for close-ups and that just wasn't going to happen. She wanted to push the stool, and arched her back and screamed at any attempt to sit her on it. Then she wanted to play with the legos in the lobby...cue next tantrum. 80% of the shoot we couldn't even get her to be in the vicinity of where we could take a good picture. Needless to say I was pretty happy that we got a few good ones. Hopefully 2 year old pictures are better.





And this last one is not one we chose, but i still think its cute.

1 comments:

Andy & Heather Singer said...

I LOVE the pics! Those rubber boots are too cute!