Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Fun Look Back...

Just a fun look back at the last 19 months... This little girl has changed my life in a huge way, but I could not IMAGINE life without her. What an amazing gift from God she is!

Posted by Picasa


More fun stuff...
Aria is talking so much now and we are just getting a kick out of the way she pronounces words. Here are a few of my favorites:

Cream of Wheat: ba-ba eat
Rainbow: bee-bow
Mickey Mouse: Mimi Moush
Pluto: Bubo
Paci: bobby
Juice: joosh
Stars: starsh
Aria's house: Ya-ya housh
Raisins: ray-rays

1 comments:

Megan said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog. Fun!! Aria is SO adorable! And cute word pronunciation too :) I will have to check in here more often. And we should get together one of these days. There just isn't enough time on Sunday mornings to chat.