Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hair Clips Recommended!!

My co-worker Cindy has been making adorable clips for her daughter for some time now and has mastered how to make them stay in! These things do not slip out...like EVERY other baby clips I have tried for Aria. She has had so many people request them that she decided to make a website and start selling them. Check them out...they are very reasonable and SO cute. There are tons to choose from, but she will make them customized too with whatever colors you want! Here are pics of a few of my favorites:







She also makes cute flower clips like this:




If you have trouble making clips stay in fine hair I really recommend these! Here is her website:


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jeremy and RaeAnn said...

Hey Courtney,
Glad to see that you are a blogger too. I was blog stalking and found your site so I added you to our links too. These hair clips are so cute. I wish Gracie would leave clips in her hair. They usually end up in her mouth instead. -RaeAnn

Jenn said...

Hey Courtney, I found your site through Karla's. Aren't these things great for keeping in touch these days? Aria is getting so big, last I saw her was November. Looks like you cut your hair, very cute. This is Jenn Stewart... aka Jenn Arnell.