Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bowl of Cream of Wheat in under 2 minutes!

Wow...its almost been a month since I have blogged. Time is just flying by. Aria and I are finally over our nasty colds that seemed like they would never go away. Her immune system better be resistant to every cold germ that exists after how many colds she has had in the last 6 months.

This video is from awhile back, but it still is one of my favorites so I wanted to share. Aria absolutely loves Cream of Wheat. She would eat it 3 times a day if I would let her. She calls it "BABA-EAT", and requests it daily. I decided to record her eating it hoping I would catch her saying "MMMMM....NUMMY NUMMY" which is what she says now when she likes something, so obviously with cream of wheat we usually hear this phrase quite often. This video also shows what a dainty eater she is (HA!). I have to be careful letting her eat with a "big girl" spoon, as her bites seem to get bigger and bigger. She likes it so much that its very hard for her to wait till it cools, as you will see when she struggles through the first few bites. (Sorry for the clicking sounds...our camera is getting old!)

1 comments:

Anna said...

That was so funny! Aria is so cute!